- Supports LAN IPv4 lookup.
- Full Unicode support--type in any language without issues.
- Completely peer-to-peer (P2P). No need to connect to a server, just connect directly to the remote party.
- Automatic underlining and forwarding of links (http:, mailto:, etc.).
- Selectable font face and size, and selectable font and background colors.
- Conversation logs can be saved to text files (ANSI/UTF-16/UTF-8) at any point.
Features that will be added in the next release:
- Hotkeys added.
- WAN IPv4 lookup support.
- Support exchanging screen names.
- IPv6 support, and hostname to IPv4 lookups.
- Binary file transfer between connected peers.
- Selectable window layout (vertical or horizontal).
- Word wrapping can be toggled on and off in each window (remote and local) separately.
- Can use either the remote party's font, font size, font color, and background color, or your own settings instead.
- Address book.
- 64-bit builds.
- Proxy support (SOCKS 4/4a/5, and possibly HTTP).
- Encrypted communications (including file transfer).
- Conferencing (multiple simultaneous conversations).